Day 1 – Welcome to Beigua GeoPark !!
Arrival in the “Riviera di Ponente” (West Liguria: area of Varazze and Arenzano) on your own; possibility, on request, to provide a private taxi.
Day 2 – Arrival in the Beigua Park – “ALTA VIA DEI MONTI LIGURI” Stage num19
Arrival on your own in Albissola Marina and meeting with the representatives of the Beigua Park. Transfer to “Passo del Giovo”, starting point of your hike along the “Alta Via of the Ligurian Mountains” from the “Passo del Giovo” to the “Rifugio di Pratorotondo”.
Highlight of the itinerary is the ascent to the Beigua, huge mountain in the homonymous Regional Park, which offers one of the best panoramas: the view extends from the arc of the Alps to the Ligurian Sea and, on clear days, reaches Corsica and the Tuscan Archipelago.
Dinner and overnight at the refuge.
Day 3 – From the Rifugio di Pratorotondo to the Passo del Faiallo – “ALTA VIA DEI MONTI LIGURI” Stage num 20
Hike along the Alta Via from the refuge of Pratorotondo to the refuge of “Passo del Faiallo”.
This stage of the Alta Via of the Ligurian Mountains is a beautiful journey, various and not difficult, on a wide nearly straight ridge. On clear days the view is really breath-taking: from the sea, lying almost beneath our feet, to encompass a large part of the Alps. There are many connections with the paths leading to some of the most scenic peaks of this stretch of the Alta Via.
Day 4 – From the Rifugio del Faiallo to Arenzano
Hike from the Refuge del Faiallo to Arenzano.
Always enjoying amazing views of the Gulf of Genoa, you descend from the Passo del Faiallo to the Passo della Gava, then continue to Arenzano. The area is particularly well suited for bird watching, especially during spring and autumn migrations of raptors, symbol of this area of the Ligurian Riviera.
Day 5 – Departure
Total price per person (based on 2 people)
The Tour can be booked from May to October: € 610
The price includes:
• 1 night in a B & B or Hotel ** / *** in Varazze / Arenzano
• Meeting with our insider for an introduction to the tour
• Maps, books and other information about the Beigua Park
• “Sherpa” Transfer with a car of the Beigua Park on Day 1
• Availability of a 24/24 of Our local operator
• Detailed description of the path for day 2, 3 and 4
• Packed Lunch for Day 1
• 1 night in a refuge in Pratorotondo (including dinner, breakfast and lunch)
• 1 night in a refuge at the Passo del Faiallo (including dinner, breakfast and lunch)
• 1 nights B & B or Hotel ** / *** in Arenzano
Price does not include: Lunches, dinners, entrance fees to museums and everything not mentioned in “The price includes”